Please read all of this article before you contact us about contributing a guest post. Thank you.
Please note that any guest posts submitted will either be published on this website or at Music Industry How To. Where it is submitted is down to the website owner, and by submitting your post you agree to this.
Guest bloggers are wanted to contribute high quality music related article to this website. After a number of requests, Independent Music Advice are now accepting article submissions. So if you want to contribute an article to the Independent Music Advice website, you can now do so.
As long as you’ve experience within the music industry and have some useful music business advice to share with our readers, you may submit an article. The article must be helpful in some way, i.e. a showing independent musicians how to do something or giving an insight into the music business. In exchange you will receive exposure to our audience and two backlinks to your website.
Guest Bloggers Wanted – Guidelines:
- You must have real world music business knowledge, and be either a blogger in the music industry or a musician yourself.
- The links you use in your About The Author box at the bottom must be related to music or the music business. For example, a link to your musician website, a music blog or a music social networking website is ok. Linking to a website about selling insurance or dog food is not, not matter how you try and word it (‘Get insurance for musicians’ won’t work and will not be accepted).
- The content of the submitted article must not be a self promotional one. It must be a useful and informative post.
- The article should be at least 800 words long.
- You must not put any affiliate or self promotional links within the article.
- The article you submit must be original and should not have been submitted anywhere else before.
- You must not put the article anywhere else (E.g. On your own website or article submission websites). If your article doesn’t get on our site however you can of course use it as you please.
- You may include two of your own links in a brief “About The Author” section at the bottom of the post.
- You may send any supporting images along with the article. These images however must not be copyrighted.
Guest Bloggers Needed – Ready To Submit?
Then email us your article with your own personal paragraph at the end (This is where you’ll include a brief bit about yourself and put your website link) along with your name, contact details (At least your email address), and any related pictures to email@example.com. We will usually get back to you within two to three working days to let you know whether or not we will be using your article for our site. If we will not be using your article, you are of course free to use it on your website or however you see fit. Please email us if you want any more info on the type of guest bloggers wanted.