How To Become Famous

How To Become Famous And SuccessfulI recently finished reading Total Fame by Max Milias, a book teaching people how to become famous. Inspired by what it had to teach, I thought I’d look at a few of the things he talks about, and get you thinking about what it takes to get famous. Is becoming famous for you? How easy is it to get fame? And how do you achieve fame? All these questions should be answered by the time you finish reading this article, so make sure you read it to the end.

A Very Important Note About Becoming Famous

The most important bit of advice I’d give to anyone trying to become famous, is to GET IT RIGHT FIRST TIME! When people first get to know you, you want to make sure it is for the right reasons. If you’re first launched into the public spotlight in a negative manner, people are going to take a dislike to you. From there, it’s very hard to shake that image off. The media will play on image for a long time to come, and short of something amazing happening, that side of you will always be in the public spotlight.

I’d advice reading and carrying out the advice in Total Fame to make sure you become famous for the right reasons the first time around.

Can You Get Famous Overnight?

The simple answer: No. Having said that, you can learn how to become famous in a very short amount of time with today’s technological advances. If you want to truly become famous, you need to treat your quest like a business. You can’t just sing a couple of songs on Youtube and expect to become an overnight celebrity, it simply doesn’t work like that. You need to network with the right people, create your own website and online presence, get your photos done professionally, and get yourself out there as much as possible! Sound like a lot of work? I hope not, because it’s not all you need to do! Total Fame gives a full list of things you need to do to become a celebrity, so if you’re not willing to put the work in to achieve your dreams, you may as well stop reading now.

How To Become Famous: The Different Ways To Get Famous

These days, there are a number of different ways to get famous. Depending on what you want to achieve, you will go about your goals in different ways. Here are some ways you can become famous:

• Get Famous For A Talent.
    If you have a specific talent such as singing, dancing, magic, acting or modelling, then this could be your ticket to fame. All of these industries (And other similar ones) have a need for talented people, so if you excel in your talent then you’ve a good chance of getting noticed.
  • Get Fame Through Association.
    If you’re finding it hard to get your talent noticed by yourself, all hope is not lost. You can always get famous by hanging out with famous people, and having some of that fame rub off on you. Once you’re in the spotlight, you can show people you’re a star in your own right! In order to make this work, you need to appear as fame worthy as the person you’re standing next to. That means you need to dress famous, eat and drink famous, and party like a famous person. Max Milias talks about this in his book Total Fame, so if you want to make this path to fame work for you then Total Fame is a must read!
  • Get Famous Via The Internet.
    Many celebrities are popping up based on fame they’ve achieved on the internet. Websites such as Youtube, Myspace and Twitter can create celebrities in their own right, meaning your quest for fame has become easier then ever. People can become online celebrities for a number of things, from singing a popular song on Youtube, to making people laugh on Twitter. You can also become popular by blogging on a subject that touches people in some way, so if you have a way with words this is an option.

There are many other ways to become famous, it really just depends on what is right for you. Total Fame has a full list of the paths to fame, so if you want to maximise your chances of getting famous, try and go for as many different methods as you can manage.

How To Become Famous: The Different Levels Of Fame

There are also different levels of fame you can achieve:

• Total Fame.
    This is where you’re famous on a wide scale, and you’re pretty much a household name in a good percentage of the world. This is what most people aspire for, but only the most talented (And most lucky) people achieve. You need to know the theory behind what makes people get famous to achieve total fame, without that theory you’ll be hard pushed to make it happen.
  • Regional Fame.
    This could be fame in your country, or even in your local area. This usually comes about if you are doing something that specifically interests the people around you. From here you can try and climb to reaching total fame, although it is not always necessary. Some people are happy with this level of fame, it’s simply down to your personal preference.
  • Online Fame.
    Obtaining fame through the internet is becoming ever more popular, as is probably the easiest way to become famous! With the internet you can get in front of people anywhere across the world, and get famous for any number of different things. Website such as Youtube allow you to broadcast yourself with ease, and display your talent to your soon to be fans. Once you have achieved online fame, you will want to use that fame to get yourself known via other avenues. Fred for example got a film deal based on his popular Youtube sketches, and that was launched in cinemas worldwide. Here is a full list of Youtube celebrities to get you motivated and to see what’s achievable.

If you want to truly be famous, you need to use one level of fame as a stepping stone to the next. Keep going until you have reached your required level of fame.

To Get Famous You Need To:

Act Famous. While there is more then just this needed to become famous (A full list can be found in Total Fame), this is a very important piece of the puzzle. If you don’t act like fame is already upon you, you aren’t going to stand out from the crowd. In other words, you’ll just look and appear like everyone else. If you want to appear famous (And eventually become famous), there are a few things you need to do:

• Make Yourself Easy To Find.
    If reporters don’t know where you’re going to be, how are you going to end up in the news and gossip coloms? You need to be relatively easily accessible, without making it obvious or seem needy. Go to celebrity hot spots and be seen talking to well known people. Make sure your website and social media account are set up and easy to find online. Tip off the press when you’re going to be doing something out of the ordinary. Basically, keep yourself on the presses’ radar. Even if they don’t cover you at first, you will be getting your name in their head and they will remember you. As you start to achieve fame, they will be able to easily find you and probably run some of the back stories you have sent their way.
  • Dress Famous.
    If you dress like everyone else in the world, what’s going to make famous photographers want to take pictures of you? You need to make yourself stand out in some way, although you may not want to over do it. Not everyone can carry off the Lady GaGa style of dressing, so you may want to differentiate yourself simply by looking extremely radiant in some designer or neat clothes. As long as you stand out from the crowd (By doing something different or doing the ‘norm’ the best it can be done), people will notice.
  • Eat And Drink Famous.
    Another way to stand out is by what you’re seen eating. How many times do you see the top celebrities getting a take out from Mc Donalds? Not very often, I’ll tell you that now. Instead, you want to go somewhere where celebrities regularly eat. This will help get you photo opportunities, as well as getting you used to a different class of eating. If this won’t help motivate you to become famous, I don’t think anything will…

How To Become Famous Conclusion

Becoming famous can be a dream come true if you do it right, but it’s very easy to get wrong. When you’re in the public spotlight, you have to act a certain way or risk losing it all. Become famous too early, and you risk not being able to keep up with all the requirements. Leave it too long, and you may lose your chance to hit fame and fortune. If you want to learn how to become famous and do it right the first time around, I suggest you read Total Fame by Max Milias (See the link in the first paragraph of this article to buy Total Fame for a reduced price).

P.S. Want to learn how to take your music career to the next level using music marketing? Then click here!

Comments

1. JACQUE says:

Thank you so much and sooner or later u will see me and my sisters and cousins famous and i will mention this site that helped me to achieve my goal 🙂

2. Shaun IMA says:

Hi Jacque, great to hear that. Good luck 🙂

3. scarleet says:

you will all see me famous in a little while i got the looks the voice the clothes not to be rude or anything i bet i will see you to jacquee good luck to you your cousins and your sisters see ya’ll

4. sam says:

I wish i was famous, since i can remember ive always wanted to become famous….please everyone will you help me to make my dream come true

5. Layla says:

Hey, I really would like this E-Book, but I don’t have the cash to buy it right now. Can you possibly send it to me? Thank you and thanks for the advice xx

6. Hi Layla. It’s not my book to give it away, sorry. If you save up I’m sure you’ll be able to afford it soon. I just had a look and the current price is only $7. That’s very cheap for all the useful information you get in this book…

7. Linda says:

Hey my dream is to be a singer I I have faith in god well help me make my dream come true

8. Good luck Linda!

9. demya says:

gosh i hope this helps me and im just dying to becomee famous and get to hang out with the omg girls and nicki minaj and beyonce and people like that. if this dont work i just might cry :I

10. Well good luck Demya 😉

11. Luis says:

Hay thanks for this and u will see me get famous rapper as nd actor in a while see u

12. Sounds good Luis, good luck! 🙂

13. Angel says:

I am gonna be a actress when I’m older! I love acting and everyone loves me! Lol this website really helps thanks!

14. I hope the guide helps you achieve your aims Angel.

15. Karam says:

I am a ‘multi-talented’ person, but for me it’s a bad thing because I don’t have a united dream of fame. :S

16. Hi Karam. If I was you I’d focus on one talent, say music. Start building up a name for that, then go into other things as you get more fame. Focus is key!

17. Myra says:

Hello! I am 12yrs. old and have always dreamed about becoming a famous celebrity on Disney or something like that. All of my friends think that I am just perfect for the big screen. They say I stand out. Lots of people think I have an amazing voice. If I reach stardom someday I will thank each and everyone of you, espicially the ones that helped me become famous.

P.S. I am not doing this for the money, fame, and fortune. I am doing this because people think that I have talent and I want to show the world what I am made up of. Thank you for you time!

18. It sounds like you’ve got big aims Myra, I hope you make it where you want to be! If you ever make it on the Disney channel be sure to let us know when we can catch you 😉

19. Alex Davis says:

This websites helped loads I got a agent for dining from this just from doing 5 songs I’m
    Not too old only 10-12 if anyone needs a hook up I might help u with a agent 🙂 thanks

20. Hope you have a good agent Alex, get the right one and they can get you a lot of opportunities and help a lot.

21. Christiaan says:

I want to be a main cast in all the movies

22. I am marin d hernandez and wanted to become famuos

23. dale t. wright says:

I want to be famous.

24. Well make sure you work at it Dale and it could happen! 🙂

25. Amy Taylor says:

Hey do u have any tips on becoming famous over the internet within a month ??? pls 🙂

26. Hi Amy. In all honestly it usually takes more then a month to become famous. Keep using the above tips and it will happen over time for those that are talented in some way. 🙂

27. Lorena says:

I really wish to act in a shows of disney channel i really like to do that but i think i never going to be famous like i want but one day God will give that to me because i know PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!! Thank You…

28. Getting on the Disney channel is a big aim for a lot of singers. Good luck. 🙂

29. Miranda Benjamin says:

Hey. I just read your stuff and you seem to know what your talking about. I have an audition in two days. If you can get back to me by then I would appreciate some advice on exactly what to wear. I was thinking light bright blue cotton pants with a longer type shirt with a ‘to die for’ print on it, with either my heals, or my skater shoes. And some cute jewelry. Any advice?

30. Sounds good Miranda. I’d say have one piece of clothing that makes you stand out and memorable by the people auditioning you. Don’t over do it and have a lot of stand out clothing though, as you don’t want to seem too over the top and like you’re too eccentric.

That one stand out piece will give the judges a talking point though, and make you easier to remember.

Good luck with your auditions, let us know how they go. 🙂

31. Myra says:

Thank u guyz soo much for all of ur encouragement! Within a month or so i just might be going for a Disney Channel Audition! I’m soo excited just pray that i DONT mess up or embarass myself! Thankz soo much luv u all!!

XOXOXO

32. Good luck Myra, hope your auditions go well. 🙂

33. vinayak chadha says:

Man thx for the blog I wanted to get famous by
    making a band with a few of my friends and distinguish myself as a famous rapper
    But I have a question I was planning to keep a fake name
    Is it a good idea ? I don’t give a damn if I get famous or hated by name or if people dont know me
    I’ll be satisfied if people think my rap skills n singing are ok
    You can say I wanna test myself
    Please gimme your thoughts on this matter….

34. You can use any name you want Vinayak, you can even change names later down the line if you like. Whatever you feel comfortable with.

35. DitoKim says:

I am the elder son of the Legendary Singer Ben E. King.He is famous for the songs Stand by
    me, Spanish Harlem,I Who Have Nothing etc:.I
    inherited my fathers talent. Without any assistance from my father because he refuses
    to acknowledge me Leads me down the path
    like everyone else.It is hard but I refuse to quit.
    A dream I will make come True.

36. That’s quite a name to live up to DitoKim, good luck with your journey!

37. kevon bloodsaw says:

I really really super want to be famous super badly!

38. Work on it and you can achieve it Kevon. 🙂

39. naomi says:

Thanks y’all, I wanted to get famous and still do.

40. Michael Watts says:

I think this can be very helpful for what I need. I’ve pictured myself becoming famous sometimes, I’m taking it all as a sign. Thanks to you now I know exactly what i need to do thanks again and bye.

41. You’re welcome Michael.

42. Myra says:

Thank u guys! May God Bless You all! Thank You Shaun Letang for being a very kind person, If I ever become famous I will make sure I mention your name!

43. Myra says:

And of course everyone else’s who was very kind and encouraging!

44. Thanks Myra, that sounds like a deal 😉

45. Myra says:

Thanks once again guys, I had the chance to appear on Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, or Disney XD but I turned the offer down. I do not know what happened, but my sister was in a bad situation and i didn’t want to leave my family.

46. Hi Myra. That’s good you got spotted, but unfortunate you couldn’t make it. You made the right choice though, family comes first. Hopefully things get better with your sister and you get another chance to go on the Disney channel. 🙂

47. lucy says: